NMRC Recruitment Notification 2016 – Apply for 745 Jr Engineer Vacancies in Noida Metro Rail Corporation: NMRC Online Form for SC/ TO, CRA, JE, Maintainer posts goes available. Noida Greater Noida metro rail corridor invites applications from young, dynamic and motivated persons of Indian nationality for Non-Executive posts in NMRC. Online applications are invited for filling up 745 Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/ TO), Customer Relations Assistant (CRA), Junior Engineer and Maintainer vacancies.
Eligible candidates may apply online for Noida Metro Rail Corporation (NMRC) Recruitment on or before 19th December 2016. Further details like eligibility criteria, pay scale, exam details and online form are given below...
Noida Metro Rail Corporation (NMRC)
SC/ TO | Junior Engineer | CRA | Maintainer
Details of Notification
|Post Name||Gen||OBC||SC||ST||Total||Educational Qualification|
Station Controller / Train Operator SC/TO
Bachelor Degree in Science (PCM Group) OR Three Year Diploma in Electrical / Electronics Engineering
Customer Relation Assistant CRA
Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India with 6 Week Computer Certificate Course
Jr. Engineer Electrical
Three Year Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Any Recognized Board.
Jr. Engineer Electronics
Three Year Diploma in Electronics / Electronics and Communication Engineering in Any Recognized Board.
Jr. Engineer Mechanical
Three Year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Any Recognized Board.
Jr. Engineer Civil
Three Year Diploma in Civil Engineering in Any Recognized Board.
Bachelor Degree in Commerce (B.Com)
B.A./B.Sc./B.Com/Equivalent from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
B.A./B.Sc./B.Com/Equivalent from a Govt. recognized University/Institute. Shorthand Speed-80 wpm/English Typing Speed-40 wpm/English
I.T.I. (NCVT / SCVT) Certificate in specific Trade.
Age Limit as on 01-07-2016
Instructions to Apply Online
Before starting, make sure candidates have scanned copy of photo & Signature.
- Click on above mentioned link "Apply Online”
- Navigate to career section.
- Click on “NMRC/OM/HR/I/2016”.
- Fill in the details for registration, as per format on display.
- Select the post you want to apply for.
- Fill in the educational qualification, Address details.
- Upload photo & Signature.
- Make payment following the instructions carefully.
- Download the copy of application. Retain a hard copy or soft copy of the same for reference.
- Keep the application and registration number for future reference.