Indian Army TGC 125 July 2017 – Apply for Technical Graduate Course Recruitment Notification 2016: Indian Army TGC Online Form for 125th Course Vacancies. Indian Army has issued an employment notification for the recruitment of Commissioned Officers through 125th Technical Graduate Course (TGC-125) commencing from July 2017 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun, Uttarakhand. Online applications are invited from married/ unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for Grant of Permanent Commission in for filling up 40 vacancies.
Eligible candidates may apply online for Indian Army 125th TGC Recruitment on or before 7th December 2016. Further details like eligibility criteria, pay scale, exam details and online form are given below...
Indian Army TGC 125 Vacancy
Technical Graduate Course
TGC-125 Commencing From Jul 2017
Details of Notification
Age Limit as on 01-01-2017
Instructions to Apply Online
Before starting, make sure candidates have scanned copy of photo & Signature.
- Click on “Apply Online” Link to open Indian Army Website.
- Click on - “Click here to register”.
- Fill in the educational qualification, Address details.
- Upload photo & Signature.
- Make payment as per the instructions carefully.
- Click on Submit button.
- Download the copy of application. Retain a hard copy or soft copy of the same for reference.
Keep the application and registration number for future reference.